Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Playground Kindness

I often save sections of the newspaper whenever I come across a story that may be fodder for a post. However, as you might guess, when I finally get around to writing I can rarely find the story that inspired me to save the paper in the first place. This is strangely frustrating, and convinced that perhaps I saved the wrong section, I spend an inordinate amount of time in my garage leafing through papers in my blue box. Thank goodness I found the article I had in mind this evening because my garage is like sauna (albeit a smelly sauna).

Please take a moment to read this article from the Toronto Star, it is the epitome of community, kindness and contribution.

Here is the link to the organization responsible - they have a really cool video that shows the volunteers building a playground.

If you haven't already seen our new website design please have a look, it's awesome. Of course now, I have to keep our facebook page updated and perhaps even try to tacke the twitter phenomenon.


No comments: