Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sometimes.....

I need to apologize for my inconsistent (read, lack) posting the past weeks. It certainly isn't for a lack of material. In fact, I've read, witnessed, shared, and experienced, many acts of generosity, empathy, compassion, and gentleness over the past few weeks. Yet sometimes it is more difficult to write at these times. It's as if my spirit is overwhelmed by the spirit of kindness, and to try and express the depth and width and height of emotion that moves me is too difficult. Or perhaps I'm afraid of disappointment. That I will not be able to translate the power of these small acts, of deliberate acts of kindness, to change individuals, communities and the world, to others. Sometimes I feel like I need to do more, and ironically, I do less. But make no mistake, it is precisely, the effort each of makes to "bring heaven to earth" that changes the way we live in the world - and inspires others to do the same....


DailyGood: Over Ten Thousand People Attend His Funeral


No comments: