Thursday, March 11, 2010

Positive Heart Energy

I've known Carolin for many, many years, we went to massage therapy college together. Our friendship has endured the peaks and valleys of growing-up, of marriage, divorce, children, heartbreak, and personal discovery. She is a bright light in my life. She is generous, wise, independent, beautiful and kind. Above all Carolin gives voice to community. It is difficult to count how many community gardens she has personally created and fought for in the City of Toronto, or how many lives she has impacted through these gardens.

Last night she traveled across the city to visit me yet again (an hour trip each way!), and gave me yet another foot massage. This time, however, she brought a special gift. Positive heart energy. Carolin taped little laminated hearts ALL OVER my room.





I feel better already!


No comments: